Douglas Medical & Surgical Group, P.C.
William Charles Miller, Jr., M.D., MPH
Certified by the American Board of Surgery, Inc.
203 S. Shirley Avenue
Douglas, GA 31533
Douglas Medical & Surgical Group, P.C. All rights reserved.
- Department of Transportation (DOT Physical)
- Tetanus Toxoid (Cash-Only service, $65.00)
- Flu Vaccine (Call the office to reserve your flu shot!)
EKG's and Cardiac Event Monitoring
In-House Lab Work
- A1C Analysis (Blood Glucose Test)
Outsourced Lab Work
- Other blood tests and cultures
Minor Surgical Procedures
- Removal of precancerous and cancerous skin and subcutaneous lesions
- Hyfrecation of moles, warts, skin tags, and other skin lesions
- Foreign body removal (glass, splinters, fish hooks, etc.)
- Laceration repair (closure of open wounds/cuts)
- Incision and drainage of small wounds and abscesses
In addition to other basic medical services and checkups, we provide: